Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New "High School Musical" Cast

I'm a big Disney fan. Always have been. I'm sure it has everything to do with my parent taking my sister and me to Disney World every other year to visit rides like Space Mountain, The Carousel of Progress and The Haunted Mansion. Not to mention the numerous times we got to hang out with Mickey Mouse and his crew.

To me, Disney World is a kid's dream come true... And of course, we've been taking our kids there too... so, it's become a sort of family tradition to get there at least once every three years.

It's obvious that Disney has figured out the formula for success. And this formula seems to work equally for both kids and adults alike.

Currently, the phenomenon known as "High School Musical" has invaded our household. So, it's of no surprise that Vivian would get something "High School Musical" related for her birthday.

From here aunt and uncle, Martini Jeanne and The Fog, she received "High School Musical Sing It" for the Wii. And let me tell you, it's pretty awesome. It's pretty much a karaoke game and all songs are from both HSM and HSM2. Basically, you earn points and a grade for hitting the right notes, at the right pitch, at the right time. Better the performance, you open up new options and extras throughout the game.

The picture, herein, is of Sher and the kids singing some tune from the game. You could see the kids being hams in my flickr set located here: http://www.flickr.com/gp/53796034@N00/7R3466

0 comments: