So, I found this meme from
Zoe of Girl with One Track Mind, who got it from
Mike of Troubled Diva, who got it from
Cliff of This is This, who got it from
Claire of Moon in the Gutter
1. My uncle once: owned a cock-fighting arena.
2. Never in my life: have I gone to jail.
3. When I was five: I lived in New York City and had a dog named Lucky.
4. High school was: bitter-sweet.
5. I will never forget: Cenote diving in Mexico.
6. Once I met: Natalie Gulbis.
7. There’s this girl I know: who is going to save the world.
8. Once, at a bar: racked up a $400 tab.
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready for a drink.
10. Last night: took Benadryl and fell asleep.
11. If only I had: the guts to take more risks.
12. Next time I go to church: I’ll light a candle for them.
13. What worries me most: is not having enough energy to get back up again.
14. When I turn my head left I see: Snowball.
15. When I turn my head right I see: The Vivster.
16. You know I’m lying when: I smile.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Reaganomics and leg warmers
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Petruccio.
19. By this time next year: I'll be on some island in the southern Caribbean.
20. A better name for me would be: daddy.
21. I have a hard time understanding: people.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be taking it more seriously.
23. You know I like you if: I joke with you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Sher.
25. Take my advice, never: drink on an empty stomach, or get naked once you decide to drink on an empty stomach.
26. My ideal breakfast is: fried eggs, sausage and rice
27. A song I love but do not have is: Mylie Cyrus's "See You Again". I'm joking... Sting's "Fields of Gold" from his VH1's Storyteller performance.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: bring a gun or some bodyguards.
29. Why won’t people: accept one another.
30. If you spend a night at my house: you'd have a good time.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: an Atlanta Braves game.
32. The world could do without: Mylie Cyrus.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick it's bung hole.
34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: Marilyn Monroe and Hellga from American Gladiators.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: the French and/or Politicians. (They both pretty useless in my book.)
36. If I do anything well it’s: probably an accident.
37. I can’t help but: have a good time.
38. I usually cry: when I'm exhausted.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: always do your best.
40. And by the way: I really like gummy bears.