Friday, August 22, 2008

a quick diversion + it made me laugh...

Guaranteed what? on TwitPicI love super silly stupid things that makes me laugh.  I especially enjoy pictures or signs that cause people to respond with a "huh?!?"

Take for example, exhibit A to the left, titled "Guaranteed what?" taken by Chasity Forrester.  This picture just made my Friday morning.

I know, I know...  doesn't take much to please me. 

Anyway, here are some good quotes about laughter...  try to remember them as you finish your work week out.

"Seven days without laughter makes one weak."  ~Mort Walker

"Laughter is an instant vacation. " ~Milton Berle

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."  ~e.e. cummings

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. "
~Victor Hugo

"I like nonsense -- it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.  It's a way of looking at life through
the wrong end of a telescope... and that enables you to laugh at all of life's realities." ~ Dr. Seuss


0 comments: