Monday, December 1, 2008

5th Sentence on Page 56

"I make mental deposits by increasing my awareness of my own abilities to create."

This is a little meme-like activity from a facebook friend.  It's was for your "What are You Doing" status.  However, since I haven't posted anything to this Blog in awhile, I decided to cheat.  It's good to change the rules every now and then.

Here are/were the original Rules:
Grab the book closest to you. Now!
Go to Page 56
Find the 5th sentence
Write that sentence as your status
Copy these instructions as a comment to your status.

Don't go looking for your favorite book or the coolest one you have - just grab the closest one.

BTW, my sentence is from the book "Walking with the Wise" which is a collection of inspirational articles from Mentors Magazine. 

The source of this quote is an article titled Prosperity by Louise Hay (http://www.louisehay.com/). 

0 comments: