Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beer at Little Chihuahua


Here's my blog post for today, a picture of full glass of Pacifico and a backup ready to go!

In my book, Pacifico is the BEST Mexican Beer! But then I'll take any beer really, as long as it's in front of me. Seriously though, I've hunted and killed a lot of these long neck during many Cinco de Mayo festivities and happy hours!

So, your goal, by the end of this week, is to crack open a Pacifico.
By goal, I mean... just do it!

If you need a reason, here's one: Celebrate Friday, December 5th.

Why December 5th?

Well, here's a little history lesson. 75 year ago, on December 5th, 1933, prohibition officially ends by Utah becoming the 36th state to ratify the 26th amendment. Thus, meeting the 75% of states to enact an amendment!

Cheers to the Abolishment of Prohibition!
And, uh, cheers to Utah, I guess.

BTW, photo credit goes to magerleagues @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/mager/.

0 comments: