Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've never been a believer of Al Gore...

...even if he did invent The Internet.

but, check out John Coleman's (founder of the Weather Channel) comments on Fox and Friends, here.  He wants to sue Al Gore.  I just love it.

Also, check out this BBC Report titled "The Global Warming Swindle"  I've posted this before and am posting it again.  I do have to thank The Fog for finding this link.

Now, I'm not saying we shouldn't be more conscience to being more green.  I think it's a good thing to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Rethink.  Plus, if it's a cause that can get 600 people naked, I'm all for it!

Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Shane said...

I love it. Poor, poor Al Gore. It's not really Gore's fault. I mean hype is so hard to resist. It's like peer pressure. How else are we to explain the mullet? Yes - the mullet and the global warming hoax both have at their root . . . shoot . . . got distracted by the TV and forgot where I was going. Well you get the idea.