Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My new late night muse.

Now that I have finished the first and only season season of "Firefly" on Hulu, I need something to watch during my late night work sessions. 

hulu

Though HULU has a whole set of good movies and shows (old and new) to watch... I've found something else to have on the secondary monitor while hacking away.

I just recently found out that Trey Parker and Matt Stone have opened up their show "South Park" to the Internet.  What exactly does this mean?  It means that every episode from every season of South Park is available online for free.

southpark

That's about 65 hours of crazy and offensive shenanigans! 

Check out the site here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/

Now, I just need enough coffee to work 65 hours straight.  God knows I have enough work...

, South Park Studios

0 comments: