Monday, March 24, 2008

My kids love the water.


P8120004
Originally uploaded by Knight Diver
I simply love the fact that my kids love the water. It can be an ocean, a lake, an old rock quarry, the creek by my old high school or even the garden hose in the backyard... no matter what it is, my kids enjoy just getting wet and having fun.

This photo was shot off a beach resort in Cozumel summer of 2007. It is one of my most favorite pictures. You can't see it in the photo, but Vivian has on a set of fins so that she could chase the fish around. She was a torpedo. It took just about everything in me to keep up with her.

The girl wants to be a "Scientist" that works with "Animals in the Water"... I translate that into her wanting to be a Marine Biologist... or maybe a dolphin trainer at Sea World... either way, she's well on her way to becoming a SCUBA diver; which gets me all excited.

She's definitely daddy's little girl.

0 comments: