Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hangin' Tough!

29look3 Remember how I said I was a product of the 80's, not to long ago.  [[check it]]

Well, guess what?  Reports of an 80's icon reemerging into the spotlight are surfacing all around the music and entertainment industry.

The 80's boy band, New Kids on the Block are planning on a reunion.

I know what you're thinking. 

You're thinking, "No Way!"

But I say, "WAY!!"

"Just get on the floor and do the New Kids Dance!"

They predicted the reunion really, in their song "Hangin' Tough", I quote  "if you try to keep us down we're gonna come right back!"

Here they are 14 years later and getting some new buzz.

"ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohh!"

I'm not a fan, but my friend Olivia loves 'em, still to this day.  My sister still has the CD in her old room at my parents' house.  Why she left it there and not bring it to New York with her, who knows.

I will admit, however, that I've seen these guys in concert. 

Here's an article on their rumored reunion.

0 comments: