Monday, January 21, 2008

The Riviera Maya

We were in Cozumel, for The Fog's and Martini Jeanne's wedding and I think if I had to recap, I should have pushed harder to get Shane into a Cenote Dive.

We kept saying, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to get back...  and, overall, I shouldn't be.  It's just that it would have been awesome to experience that dive while we were there, regardless.

Steve Simonsen is a photographer that has captured many good pictures of the Cenotes and has given SCUBA Diving magazine an opportunity to provide 'em out to readers for desktop backgrounds, etc.

Riviera Maya Wallpapers on SCUBA Diving Magazine's site.

SCUBA Diving Magazine's article on the Riviera Maya.

Yes, I've been dreaming of going to Mexico soon and seeing these sites again.

Check out this site for some details on deals, trips, hotels, etc.

0 comments: