Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a sad world we live in...

... when Bret Michaels, the lead singer of Poison, set up his own little skank whore house and pawns it off as a dating reality show.

The catch...  it's his *own* dating reality show, and the show is aptly called "Rock of Love" on VH1.

And when I say "skank", I'm talking low level bottom of the barrel "skank". 

There's a pool of 20 women each whoring fighting for Michael's attention (or, affection.  However you see it).  Michael meets with each of them and at the end of the episode, he keeps those he likes and kicks the left overs to the curb.  There's no roses, no rings...  what's used is a Backstage Pass like ID Badge.  Plus, the line Michael uses to welcome the girls into staying goes like this, "Will you stay in this house and continue to Rock my World?"

Oh Please!

Exhibit 1: Angelique is one of the girls Bret asked to stay.

img784 

WHY?!?!  I just don't see it.  Maybe it's just me.  Maybe she gives "orator" when the cameras aren't on.

img782

The close up is even scarier.  I know I sound mean, but I can't help it.  Are people that desperate for their 15 minutes of fame?

And this is the second season!!?!  How were ratings last season good enough to justify *ANOTHER*?!?! 

Please end the writer's strike...  we need better stuff to watch than bad reality TV.

Technorati Tags: ,,

0 comments: