Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where do I find the time?!?

People ask me, where do I find the time to blog about all this nonsense I seem to have lots of time to blog about.

(Yeah, I had to read that first sentence over a couple of times to see if it even made sense.)

Really, when it comes down to it, it doesn't take much time for me, it's easy, plus I cheat.

Here's my totally dumb ass way to how I blog... 

  1. I no longer keep a written journal.  I used to...  I have several... but, I don't do that anymore.  I keep a couple of sketch books in key places, in case the mood hits me.  But most of my rantings writings are done electronically now.
  2. I journal just about every day.  Most of which recaps how my day is going (or how it went)...  occasionally, I write about things that I've observed or noticed either online or in meatspace.
  3. How do I cheat?  I use Windows Live Writer as my journal.  It allows me to journal every day to multiple blogs and I could save entries as drafts.
  4. When the mood hits, I pick and choose what I want to blog for the day from my pool of previous entries.  When there are momentary lapses of silence this usually means I'm extremely busy or away from my computer.
  5. Plus, I very rarely proof my writing...  few people read my stuff anyway, I'm not too concerned about coming off as well versed or well read.
  6. Stupid?  Yeah...  but it works for me.
Technorati Tags:

0 comments: