People ask me, where do I find the time to blog about all this nonsense I seem to have lots of time to blog about.
(Yeah, I had to read that first sentence over a couple of times to see if it even made sense.)
Really, when it comes down to it, it doesn't take much time for me, it's easy, plus I cheat.
Here's my totally dumb ass way to how I blog...
- I no longer keep a written journal. I used to... I have several... but, I don't do that anymore. I keep a couple of sketch books in key places, in case the mood hits me. But most of my
rantingswritings are done electronically now.
- I journal just about every day. Most of which recaps how my day is going (or how it went)... occasionally, I write about things that I've observed or noticed either online or in meatspace.
- How do I cheat? I use Windows Live Writer as my journal. It allows me to journal every day to multiple blogs and I could save entries as drafts.
- When the mood hits, I pick and choose what I want to blog for the day from my pool of previous entries. When there are momentary lapses of silence this usually means I'm extremely busy or away from my computer.
- Plus, I very rarely proof my writing... few people read my stuff anyway, I'm not too concerned about coming off as well versed or well read.
- Stupid? Yeah... but it works for me.