Sunday, February 17, 2008

80's TV Sunday Line Up: Knight Rider and American Gladiators!

I usually don't have the time to sit in front of the TV and watch shows.  Especially on a Sunday night.

Usually on a Sunday night, we're decompressing from an active weekend of running around with the kids.  Not to mention the production of having to get the kids ready for school the following Monday. 

But, this Sunday night is an exception.  The kids don't have school tomorrow and tonight, two of my favorite 80's TV shows have been revived and are on NBC's Sunday line up.  I know, it's silly to be excited... but, still I am.

crush_003

American Gladiator

It a game show where contestants go up against these behemoth gladiators in events that tests strength, agility and speed.  The season is a single elimination tournament and tonight's 2 hour episode is for two full hours.

And, let me just say that I have a crush on Crush.  One of the lady gladiators that I wouldn't having by my side in a dark alley.

 

. Knight Rider

K.I.T.T. is back, completely revamp as a 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 KR.  What's that mean?  It means, 5.4-liter, DOHC, 32-valve, 90-degree V-8, 500 horsepower w/ 480 lb.-ft. of torque.  Holy Moly!

0 comments: