Thursday, February 14, 2008

VD

Valentine's Day has the same initials as Venereal Disease.  Coincidence?!  I don't think so.

iloveyouetc

I'm not all about Hallmark's Valentine's day.  First of all, I don't need one specific day in February to tell anyone I care about them.  And most importantly, my everyday charm and wit out does any box of chocolate or flowers.

With that said, I invite you guys to visit http://vd.meish.org.  It's a site made for the Anti-Valentine.  It's funny, it's smart and makes a point.

facebookSo, instead of wasting money on silly cards, stuff animals, or flowers, send your significant someone something that'll make 'em laugh.  There's a number of different cards on the site that's guaranteed to make you chuckle inside.

vegetation

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: