Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How annoying am I?

Grade from followcost.com

Ever wonder how annoying you are?  Or, more importantly, how annoying that person you are following (or going to follow) on twitter is?

Well, thanks to followcost.com you now can have a definitive answer. 

According to the site, my overall average is 2.74 updates/day.  That's 129.0 milliscobles a day. 

What's a milliscoble, you ask?  Here a description as found on the site:

One milliscoble is defined as 1/1000th of the average daily Twitter status updates by Robert Scoble as of 10:09 CST September 25, 2008. At that time, Scoble had tweeted 14,319 times in 675 days, for an average tweets per day of 21.21. Thus, one milliscoble is defined as 0.02121 tweets per day.

So, moral of the story, feel free to follow me, since I'm not all that annoying (at least right now...  I'm sure it'll all change since I've been using TweetDeck...  which is way cool, btw). 

0 comments: