Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I need coffee.

Owning my own business is similar to my college days.  More times than not, I have to pull all-nighters to get something completed or to get something off my plate.  The difference, however, was that back at OSU "all-nighters" were the result of bad time-management (i.e., too much beer, a lot of "hanging out", and being up all night for no good reason - maybe on occasion cramming for a test or something). 

Today, all-nighters are a result of simply being overwhelmed. 

If it's a sign for growth, I welcome it.

Anyway, that's neither here or there...  The really reason for my post is the energy giving, stimulating nectar known as COFFEE.

This image accurately describes how I feel after pulling a couple of all-nighters this week already.   Yes, it's from explodingdog.

i need coffee

I love coffee so much, I decided to follow my own formula

coffee nice and hot
sent from high above
i need another shot
more more more energetic love

All I need now is Britney 2.0 to sing and dance to it.

0 comments: