Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More toys that KILL!!

I posted an entry sometime ago about Toys That Kill.  I have to tell you, I'm getting worried.  In this day and age, with the economy the way it is, the wars that are going on, the political unrest felt throughout the world...  people are getting upset.

What's worse... toys are beginning to rebel as well.

Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check out the video...


(pop-out, since I haven't figured out to get rss to feed right)

What are we going to do?! 

I'll tell you what *I'm* going to do...  I'm going to go to Starbucks and pick me up a Iced Venti Chai, then train Snowball to attack any stuff animal the looks at me in a funny kinda way.  As well as step up Christian's light saber training.

Check out the main actors to the above film, here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.