Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday night insomnia...

Here are some websites I frequent when I can't sleep:

explodingdog

It's Sam's site.  Sam draws pictures.  Sam gets inspiration from titles his site visitors send him.  Send a title to Sam and you may inspire him.

PostSecret

PostSecret is an ongoing community where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.  It started as an Art installation for Artomatic 2004 in Washington, D.C., became a website in 2005 and has since gained worldwide popularity.  Recently, foreign language versions have been made.

Send Frank a secret:

PostSecret
13345 Copper Ridge Road
Germantown, Maryland 20874

engadget && ThinkGeek

 

B/C I'm a geek and I like keeping up on the new toys.  (Even though I can't afford 'em.)

kiva

Kiva is a person-to-person micro-lending website.  It's cool, I would highly recommend it.  It'll do your karma good.

0 comments: