Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I found this funny...

I'm crazy when it comes to hygiene and taking showers... I don't know if I'm partially OCD or my mother's upbringing has just totally screwed me up. There are times when I've taken a shower three times in a day, depending on what I was doing. I know, I'm crazy.

Anyway, there has been some occasions, usually out of pure exhaustion, where I have opted to by-pass the shower for a quick nap or to attend something more important at the time.

But, to create an account specifically for MyBO?! I don't think is entirely necessary. hehehe...

Doh, I should give credit to where credit is due. This was found on Barack Obama website... of course, I also thought Cynthia Nixon going to a children's bookstore in support for Obama was a little weird too... but that's neither here nor that.

0 comments: