Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Special Halloween MeToday

Technically, since it's early in the morning and I haven't slept yet, this is a MeToday for both Oct31 and Nov1. And, if you consider the fact that there's less of me, it's a special limited edition MeToday. Lucky You! Why am I still up you ask? I would say the real reason is because I'm hopped up on caffeine and sugar. But that's all just side effects. The true cause is that I had a couple things I needed to finish up. And, if you boil it down to the nitty gritty, I have to thank Microsoft (yeah, I mean you Bill) and Mozilla for not agreeing on a standard way to interpret and render XHTML and CSS. I mean, can't we just all get along?!?!? I was about to start a little tirade about Microsoft's proprietray blah blah blah... but I am tired. All I have to say is this... and it's directed towards Bill... STRIKE 2 BUDDY! The first strke being Herb of course. Who hasn't been touch since I blogged about it, earlier this week. So, enough of the delay... for your viewing enjoyment, look at what you get when you mix an overworked geek with caffeine, sugar and brain-numbing work. Enjoy!

0 comments: